Friday 6 March 2015

THE SECRETS OF ALIENS INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT-2


    THE SECRETS OF ALIENS  INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT-2
My school days were good but i was not knowning that what was going to happen with me  . In school after some days I started feeling very awkward because nobody wants to be my friend because they think my father was not loyal for the organasation, which was not truth for me and Mr Bandwith insted that  was a plan which i had allready explaned in first part of the story . In all this confusion the friends who helped me the most along with Mr Bandwith  were Arsenic (a boy )  and Radon (a girl)  .    There was a main motive to live in School of  EAC for me was to get prepared to take the revenge from those who killed  my father and mother . Whatever,,, that was a odinary night we went to Mr Bandwith but he was not there we were going back  when Ishaw booklying on a table actually it was not a book it was a diary from which we came to know about all the plans which were made by Mogasis  but not all of them were known ; only the plan which Mr Bandwith Knew . Unfortunetly gaurd came and we were punished , the punishment was that we had to go to the forest with  Mr Bandwith to collect grains for the school . We all were preared but my fate as you all know is not vry easy there in forest I lostmy way and was kidnapped by Kalis .
When I remembered and recalled about what had happened I cried a lot but no one come. Then i made myself strong enough to rescue myself and to call a team of EAC  I suddenly saw a gun lying on the table from which my leg was teid.I put it and shoot on the roap from which I was tied . Now I was free and firstly I called EAC rescue team and went towards the room from which cring sound was comming  . There i found that 5 or more aliens were eating a proffesor of or school ;I suddenly killed Kalis and put his phone in which whole plan of Mogasis was feeded as text  in my pocket .I ran away but i was shot down I was almost killed if The EAC team whould have been reached on time .
Now I was safe but I had a whole plan  and what was the plan what happened to Mogasis where he was ? If yo want to know all the answers of all these questions You should must see the next part which is going to be published on 8 march 2015 on 11:30 am .
Thank you
---------HARSH
Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment