Tuesday 3 March 2015

the dead killer part 2 english translated



                                                                   The Dead Killer - Part 2
                                  (english translated)
We were taken to pitsburg from wellington through air route.After 2 days when I came out of my bhathroom after taking a shower I saw the news, in which it was shown how wellington was
destroyed by this virus.Many peole came in contact with this virus.As I have  already said if a
person came in contact with this virus , it would also result in his conversion from a human being into a walking dead.It was looking that it would be impossible to get control over this virus. As a consequence the wellington government orderd to blow out the city with a nuclear bomb.As a result all the walking dead along with some living eople were all destroyed.
                                          When first I came to Pitsburgh I met with a courageous man named nicholes. He was in the working period in the Pitsburgh army.After  wellington was destroyed, after 1 month at about 6 O'clock he came to my house and asked me to come with him.I asked him what was the matter? He replied that 'fire had reached from wellington to Pitsburgh' .it took me no time to understand that the virus had knocked the gateway in Pitsburgh.

"But how was it possible after destruction of wellington, who brought the virus to Pitsburgh,
was there a masterplan against the destruction of wellington city? "

The Secret Will Be Revealed On 1st march 2015,sunday at about 11:30 noon as the ultimate part the "The Dead Killer - Part 3" will be publishing
                                                      
                                         -------Praharsh Priyam
Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment